What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you can be used to
personalize your experience with the Maths on Track numeracy supports
- to improve the website based on information received from you
- to improve our service, since your information helps us to respond more effectively to your needs
- to process transactions, for instance, when adding to your credits
- to send periodic e-mails, in order to update you about additional supports to the site
- to administer a survey or flag up a new feature on the website
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails we include an ‘unsubscribe’ facility at the bottom of each e-mail
Your information will not be sold, transferred or given to any other person or organization for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering purchases requested by you, the customer.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information other than to trusted parties who assist us in operating our website, and such parties agree to keeping this information confidential. We may however release your information when we believe it appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies (for instance in the event of found to be sharing downloadable resources beyond your immediate family or school).